AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Our practice areas
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Management, Registration, Monitoring, Valuation, Acquisitions, TLDs, Searches, Watching, IT Security
- Entering Europe’s innovation hub – AWA launches in Norway
- Twelve AWA and Pronovem attorneys selected as IP Stars by Managing IP
- Denmark and Sweden recommended firms in the Legal 500 EMEA rankings
- Top marks across Europe and Asia in Managing IP’s 2020 Trademark Rankings
- AWA partners with Action Against Corona
- Responding to COVID-19 – AWA remains fully operational
This case concerns whether three raincoats produced and marketed by Zara infringed on two raincoats from Rains, the Long Jacket and Parka Coat, under the Danish Copyright Act and the Danish Marketing Act. The Danish Maritime and Commercial Court handed down its judgement on May 15, 2020 between Rains Aps and Zara Denmark A/S and […]