AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Management, Registration, Monitoring, Valuation, Acquisitions, TLDs, Searches, Watching, IT Security
- Dotkeeper receives the Di Gasell Award 2019
- Peter Kenamets and Joacim Lydén listed in Who’s Who Legal Sweden 2020
- Niklas Ekström joins as Group CFO
- Financial Times lists AWA as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms
- Canada part of the Madrid Protocol as of June 17th 2019.
- Five from AWA, AWA Asia and AWA Strategy named as world’s leading IP strategists
Background Chanel owns the registered trademark (the ‘double C’ logo) in Class 14 in China. In June 2016 the Guangzhou City Haizhu District Administration for Industry and Commerce (AIC) raided a jewellery store and found goods resembling the shape of Chanel’s ‘double C’ logo. Representatives from Chanel later confirmed that the goods were fake. The […]