Marjolaine Thulin is a Senior Patent Information Specialist with a long experience in providing patent searches for novelty, freedom to operate, portfolio analyses and more purposes. She has been with AWA for over 25 years and is an internationally recognised expert in the field.
- Analyses & searches
- Information specialist, Swedish Board for Technical Development (now VINNOVA, Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems) 1980
- Patent information specialist, Patentinformation AB 1985-1991
- DEUG A University of Paris Orsay, 1977
- B.Sc. Stockholm University, specialty information systems and science. 1983
- SACEPO-PDI (Standing Advisory Committee before the EPO, Patent Documentation and Information
- SIPIG (Swedish IP Information group)