Hai Liu focuses on the preparation and prosecution of patent applications.
Experienced in advising on patent portfolio management including freedom-to-operate analysis, infringement analysis and patent mining.
Assisting clients with research and development functions on invention extractions, filing strategies, validity searches and infringement.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP Strategy
- Utility models
- Patent, prosecution
- Energy, gas, oil & power
- Food & beverage
- Software & IT
- Life sciences
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Inorganic chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Polymer Engineering
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- M.S. Biochemistry, The Ohio State University
- M.S. Organic Chemistry, Tsinghua University
- B.S. Chemistry, Tsinghua University
- Qualified China Patent Attorney, 2011
- All China Patent Agent Association