Pierre is a Patent Attorney, working with patents related to chemistry, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, biotechnology and MedTech. He specialises in small molecule, Markush-type patent applications.
Pierre drafts and prosecutes patent applications and provides analyses on novelty, patentability and freedom-to-operate.
He joined AWA in 2014 and before that was a Post-Doctoral Researcher at The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
In this role, he performed research within organic and analytical chemistry related to pharmaceuticals, natural products and agriculture. In particular, bioassay-guided isolation of antimicrobial compounds from microorganisms using techniques such as chromatography, mass spectrometry and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- IP transactions & licensing
- Patent, prosecution
- Life sciences
- Post-Doctoral Researcher at The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, 2013-2014
- Ph.D. Chemistry, The Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, 2012
- Especialista en quimica aplicada (Chemistry Specialisation), Universidad de los Andes, Mérida, Venezuela, 2006
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering (Organic Chemistry Specialisation), Lund University, 2005