Hanna Blixt has a master's degree in economics and has previously worked with accounting, payment of supplier invoices, invoicing and purchases at various companies, in the industry of financial analysis.
Hanna has a broad education and broad experience of financial work.
She has previously worked with declarations for the Swedish Tax Agency, purchasing manager for in-store purchases as store manager in the sales industry. She has also worked as a financial assistant at a company that manufactures tools for financial analysis, where she invoiced, was responsible for purchasing and took care of parts of the accounting.
- Accounting Economist, Robin Trafikkonsult, 2018-2020
- Store seller, Flash 2017-2020
- Store manager, Flying Tiger, 2018-2020
- Financial assistant, Macrobond 2017-2018
- Store seller, Ur & Penn, 2016-2017
- Store seller, Stadium, 2015-2016
- Administrative assistent, Academic Work, 2011-2014
- Barista/ Shift Leader, Espresso House, 2012-2013
- Truck driver, Amab Hydraul 2004-2012
- Bachelor of Business Administration, MAH/ LTH, 2008-2012
- Economics Education, Polhemskolan- Lund, 2005-2008