Måns Ekstedt is a European patent attorney since 2007 and partner at AWA since 2019. As a European patent attorney, Måns works primarily with drafting, prosecution and FTOs within several fields of technology, including automotive, medtech and general mechanics. Måns has also gained expedience from oral proceedings before opposition divisions, boards of appeal and the Swedish Patent and Market Court.
Måns was named as a Rising Star 2018/2019 by industry publication Managing IP.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- Patent, contentious
- Patent, prosecution
- Software & IT
- Patent Counsel at Nobel Biocare AB 2012-2014
- European Patent Attorney at Zacco Norway AS 2008-2012
- (European) Patent Attorney at Awapatent AB 2002-2008
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management from Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg
- Bachelor in Economics from University of Gothenburg
- European patent attorney
- EPI (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)
- SIPF (Association of IP Professionals in Swedish Industry