Fredrik Engdahl joined AWA in 2018 and is currently working as an associate at the Gothenburg office, within the field of physics and mechanics. Fredrik has experience from working with optical systems, automotive industry and x-ray imaging. Fredrik also has experience from working at the Swedish patent and registration office as a patent examiner and strategic coordinator.
- Development engineer, Portendo AB. Experience from working with Raman spectroscopy systems for stand-of-detection of illicit substances, 2009-2010
- Test engineer, Autoliv. Ensuring desired functionality of software alorithms at Autoliv, 2010-2011
- Applications engineer, Scint-X AB. Working with development and sales of a fully structured scintillator for digital x-ray imaging, 2011-2015
- Patent examiner, PRV, 2015-2017
- Strategic coordinator, PRV, 2017-2018
- M.Sc. Engineering physics, Umeå University, 2009