Christina iLunden works as a specialist in information concerning intellectual property rights, such as patent portfolios, registered designs and trademarks, as well as analyzes, searches and monitoring of technology, companies and registered rights. She prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing IP information that customers can use within their IP strategy, to identify trends and to support the development decision process.
Christina has extensive experience in the industry and has worked with intellectual property rights since 1986, at AWA since 1992 and as team leader for AWA's legal team in the western region between 2016 and 2019. In 2012, she started our office in Borås and has since then worked on site in Borås, regularly.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- Information Specialist at Awapatent AB Feb 1996 – Present
- Patent Assistant at Awapatent AB Apr 1992 – Feb 1996
- Patent Assistant at Barnieske Patentbyrå AB Sep 1988 – Apr 1992
- Graphic Designer Intern at Reklambyrån LÅDAN AB Jan 1988 – Sep 1988
- Patent Assistant at Barnieske Patentbyrå AB Nov 1986 – Jan 1988