Niclas Janneskog is a Patent Attorney. He has experience of working with both small and large clients from a wide range of technical fields such as the automotive industry, the aerospace industry, the thermal energy industry, the medtech industry and experience from working with mobile devices, wearables and computer implemented inventions as well as from general mechanics.
Niclas provides advice to clients in many different matters related to patents, including novelty searches, freedom-to-operate investigations, invalidation searches and competitive landscape analyses. Niclas is further experienced in drafting and in prosecution of patent applications as well as in opposition and appeal proceedings before the EPO.
Niclas has a Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and has subsequently also studied Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine at Lund University. Before joining AWA, Niclas has worked for two other large Swedish patent firms. Apart from working in the patent field, Niclas also has experience from working as an engineering consultant mainly within the nuclear industry but also in the offshore-industry.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Utility models
- Patent, contentious
- Patent, prosecution
- Energy, gas, oil & power
- Software & IT
- Building & construction
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Patent Consultant, Ström & Gulliksson AB, 2015-2016, 2017-2019
- Patent Consultant, Zacco Sweden AB, 2011-2012, 2013-2014
- Engineering Consultant, Alten Sweden AB, 2011, 2014-2015
- Engineering Consultant, Validus Engineering AB, 2010
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Lund University of Technology, 2010
- Medical School (120 ECTS-credits completed), Faculty of Medicine, Lund University