Simon Liebmann Merrild
Simon Liebmann Merrild is part of the AWA Copenhagen Mechanics patent team. His work includes national, European and international patent drafting and prosecution within fields such as mechanical engineering, automotive technology, building and construction technology as well as processing and packaging technology. Simon started his career as a patent attorney in 2017 as part of the AWA Trainee Programme and is currently working towards qualifying as a European Patent Attorney.
- Analyses & searches
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Master Thesis at the University of Birmingham: "Air Bearings for high Speed Turbochargers", 2016
- R&D Intern at FTE Automotive in the Advanced R&D Department, 2014
- Development Engineer at UBRacing Formula Student Team, 2013-2016
- M.Eng., Mechanical Engineering, University of Birmingham, 2016