Lisa Rullik joined AWA as an Associate at the Linköping office 2019. She is working within the fields of Physics, Material Science, and Chemistry.
Before joining AWA, Lisa completed her PhD at the Division of Synchrotron Radiation Research at Lund University.
The research for her PhD thesis "Industrial Alloys Studied by Surface Sensitive Techniques" was carried out in close collaboration with the Swedish metal industry.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- Utility models
- Patent, prosecution
- Energy, gas, oil & power
- Software & IT
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Inorganic chemistry
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Ph.D. Synchrotron Radiation Physics, Lund University, 2018
- B.Sc. Chemistry, Jacobs University, 2012