Martina Zraly is an Attorney at Law with extensive experience as Legal Counsel from various companies working mostly with commercial agreements, copyright, marketing law and IP-related questions.
Martina has experience with commercial agreements, copyright, marketing law and intellectual property. She has extensive knowledge of all types of copyright issues.
Martina assists clients in achieving their legal needs and she always strives to provide pragmatic, proactive and business-minded recommendations to her clients.
Her key career achievements to date include several positions as Legal Counsel at companies such as Utopia Music, Viaplay, and ITV Studios. Martina’s focus has been to provide legal advice to the business as well as negotiating and drafting various commercial agreements within intellectual property.
- Analyses & searches
- Competition Law
- Internet law & domain names
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- IP Transactions
- Marketing law
- Trade secrets
- Director Business & Legal Affairs, Utopia Music, 2022,
- Legal Counsel, Novamedia AB (The Swedish Post Code Lottery), 2021-2022,
- Consultant Legal Counsel, Viaplay, Unilever, Kulturhuset stadsteater, 2018- 2020,
- Law Clerk, Attunda Tingsrätt, 2017-2018,
- Business and Legal Affairs, ITV Studios AB, 2013-2017
- LL.M. Master of Laws (Specialised within Copyright/IP and Commercial Law), Stockholm University, 2013