Jessica Kvarnhammar is the Group HR Director of AWA and a member of the company´s management team. Jessica has dedicated much of her career to building up HR functions, leadership development, strategic organisational development and talent management.
She began her career in the consultancy industry in different industries. Jessica´s most recent positions, prior to joining AWA, were as HR manager for European Spallation Source, a multi-disciplinary start-up research facility and as Head of HR at Setterwalls law firm.
She is a business-oriented, target-driven HR professional with a passion for diversity, trust-based leadership and healthy work environments.
- Head of HR, Setterwalls Advokatbyrå, 2017 – 2021
- HR Manager, European Spallation Source, 2013 – 2017
- HR- consultant, Tetra Pak, 2011 – 2013
- Talent Acquisition Specialist, Manpower, 2007 – 2011
- Consultant Manager, Adecco, 2005 – 2007
- Bachelor of Social Science, Work Science Oriented Towards Human Resources and Organisation, Malmö University, 2003