Sara Ljung is an Attorney at Law and European Trademark and Design Attorney. She specialises in trademark and design law and has a solid background in brand management. She also has extensive experience in handling online infringements and domain name dispute resolution services.
Sara has several years of experience in providing legal advice and managing legal risks related to intellectual property. She has worked with clients across a range of industries, from start-ups to global corporations.
Sara’s main areas of specialisation are IP management, brand management and digital brand protection.
- Analyses & searches
- Internet law & domain names
- IP Strategy
- Senior Attorney at Law, Bergenstråhle & Partners, 2019-2021
- Head of Legal, Ports Group AB, 2012-2019
- Legal Officer, Swedish Intellectual Property Office, 2010-2012
- Senior Tax Officer, Swedish Tax Agency, 2007-2010
- Student Associate/Evening Assistant, Linklaters Advokatbyrå AB, 2004-2007
- LLM, Degree of Master of Laws, European Intellectual Property Law, Stockholm University, 2010
- LLM, Degree of Master of Laws, European Procedural Law, Intellectual Property Law, Stockholm University, 2007
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- SFIR (Swedish Association for the Protection of Industrial Property)