Helene Lunde Robertsen
Helene Lunde Robertsen holds a M.Sc. in Biotechnology and a Ph.D. in Industrial Biotechnology.
She works mainly in the fields of life science and biotechnology and is specialised within microbiology and biochemistry.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- Patent, contentious
- Patent, prosecution
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Life sciences
- Organic chemistry
- Postdoctoral scientist, Eberhard Karls University Tübingen, Germany, 2018-2019
- Research scientist, Evolva Biotech A/S, 2013-2014
- Ph.D. in Industrial Biotechnology, The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability of DTU, 2018
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology, DTU, 2014
- B.Sc. in Human Life Science Engineering, DTU, 2011