Erika joined AWA in 2023 as a Junior Associate. She holds a master’s degree in chemical engineering, specialising in pharmaceutical and analytical chemistry. Her previous work experience includes research and development within packages, materials, and pharmaceutical formulation, as well as a brief stint as a PhD student in analytical chemistry.
As a Ph.D. student in analytical chemistry, Erika’s project developed analytical methods for pesticides in minute biological samples using supercritical fluid chromatography and mass spectrometry.
At Tetra Pak, she was part of the Future Talent Programme as a Leadership Trainee including several rotations within the company, participating in development projects for sustainable packages and packaging materials.
At Camurus, Erika worked with the early-stage development of pharmaceutical formulations based on the company’s liquid crystal drug delivery system.
- Food & beverage
- Inorganic chemistry
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Polymer Engineering
- PhD Student Analytical Chemistry, Lund University, 2022-2023
- Development of Materials and Oackages, Tetra Pak, 2021-2022
- Research Engineer, Camurus AB, 2020-2021
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering