Ulrika Munter is a European Patent Attorney and a Swedish Patent Attorney, specialising in chemistry and life sciences, with a particular focus in the MedTech, pharma and biotechnology fields.
Ulrika has experience in drafting and global prosecution of patent applications, patentability assessments and freedom-to-operate/infringement analysis. Ulrika is also experienced in oppositions and invalidation proceedings, IP due diligence and IP strategy assignments.
Ulrika works with clients of all sizes and has developed long-standing relationships. She is the key account manager for one of the largest biopharmaceutical outfits in Sweden and for a global packaging group. She has worked closely with senior management and on the ground at R&D facilities, allowing her to provide detailed advice with regards to protecting inventions for clients.
As part of her role as a Senior Attorney, Ulrika regularly mentors junior colleagues and teaches as part of AWA’s trainee programme.
As a member of AWA’s life sciences specialist team, Ulrika has extensive knowledge of this industry and is able to provide clients engaged in this sector with specialised advice.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Patent, contentious
- Patent, prosecution
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Life sciences
- Polymer Engineering
- Ulrika worked as a market analyst in the logistics industry and in biochemical research at Uppsala University.
- M.Sc. Molecular Biotechnology Engineering, Uppsala University, 2005
- Uppsala School of Entrepreneurship, Uppsala University, 2004
- European Patent Attorney
- Authorised Patent Attorney (Sweden)
- epi (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)