Phone:+46 31 630210
Mobile:+46 727 20 44 66
Responsible for business area AWA Strategy. In a broad perspective, the services include developing and supporting clients’ IP operations with clear commercial and business acumen. The services take a starting point at a strategic level and via tangible and efficient IP management activities lead to a strengthened business position.
At a more detailed level, the services include design, implementation and execution of IP Strategies; design and review of IP infrastructures including processes, incentive mechanisms including inventor remuneration, KPIs, benchmarking, roles, competence needs, organization and governance. Full support, with operational day-to-day activities, is part of the broad perspective.
Further, the services include business analyses to evaluate contribution from IP in a given business environment, e.g. funding, venture capital, SWOT from IP perspective for companies, products and technologies e.g. in relation to business models and markets. Support in M&As, divestments and due diligences including a distinct commercial edge is also part of the wide service offer.
- IP Strategy
- AWA, 2000-2004, Patent attorney
- AB SKF, 2004-2010, Group Manager Intellectual Asset Management and Manager for Nordic and Indian patent operations
- AB Volvo, 2010-2016, Global IP Director
Besides managerial IP experience in industry, Henrik’s experience also includes prosecution work, IP licensing, IP infringement, IP agreements, IP trainings/seminars, global IP supplier management, Intellectual Asset Management, IP strategy and design of IP organizations, including the above.
- Master of Science, Engineering Physics, Chalmers University of Technology
- Licentiate of Technology, Innovation Engineering and Management, Chalmers University of Technology