Ulrika has been working with intellectual property since 2001 and has a wide range of experience in the administration of trademarks, designs and patents as well as developing and mapping work processes.
Ulrika has also been a Team Leader for IP Assistants and a member of the Board of Directors as the employee representative for Sweden at Zacco.
Today, Ulrika works with patents as a Senior Paralegal in various technology areas but mainly within chemistry.
Ulrika has taken several IP-related courses at the University of Stockholm, PRV, EPO, WIPO, IP Academy and Management Forum in London.
Prior to joining AWA, Ulrika worked at Zacco, Valea and IP Station.
- IP Paralegal, IP Station, 2021-2022
- IP Paralegal, AWA, 2016-2021
- IP Paralegal, Valea, 2013-2016
- IP Paralegal, Zacco, 2001-2013
- Various IP Courses, University of Stockholm