Jonathan Sonne Andersen
Jonathan is an Associate specialising in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and MedTech inventions. He is also the co-founder of NaviBlind ApS, a HealthTech startup. Having built a successful business, Jonathan can advise clients on commercial and strategic IPR issues.
Jonathan has experience with all types of patenting activities, including novelty searches, patent application drafting, global prosecution, and Freedom to Operate analyses.
Phone:+45 43 31 33 22
Mobile:+45 60 98 34 44
Prior to working in IPR, Jonathan worked in molecular biology research and in venture capital at Novo Holdings. He has co-authored a front-page Nature Biotechnology paper and a high-impact paper in mAbs. He is also named as inventor on a patent application.
- Analyses & searches
- Utility models
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Food & beverage
- Life sciences
- Co-founder, NaviBlind ApS (2019 – Present)
- Research Assistant, University of Copenhagen (2018)
- Master Thesis student, Novo Nordisk (2016-2017)
- Jr. Analyst, Novo Holdings (2015-2016)
- M.Sc. Biology – Biotechnology, University of Copenhagen, 2017
- B.Sc. Biology – Biotechnology, University of Copenhagen, 2014