Nora Spjuth is a European Patent Attorney specialising in life sciences, biotechnology and telecommunications. She assists clients from both the Stockholm and Uppsala offices.
Nora has extensive experience in prosecuting Standard Essential Patents (SEPs) within the 4G/5G radio access technologies, LTE and NR. Prior to joining AWA, Nora worked as a patent professional at Ericsson, drafting and prosecuting patents in the telecommunications field.
Nora also served as a patent examiner at the Swedish Patent Office and as an IP Business Consultant at a large patent firm. Both of these experiences were in the life sciences and biotechnology arenas, providing her with the unique ability to assist clients from not only an examination perspective, but also from a commercial point of view when it comes to drafting and prosecuting inventions in these sectors.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- SEP (Standard Essential Patents)
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Life sciences
- Software & IT
- Patent Professional, Ericsson Patent Department, 2014-2018
- IP Business Consultant, Synergon IP-Department, 2010-2014
- Patent Examiner, Swedish Patent Office (PRV), 2006-2010
- Drug Dependency Researcher at Uppsala University, 2005-2006
- M.Sc. Molecular Biotechnology Engineering, UTH, Uppsala University, 2005
- Master Thesis for Master of Science in Molecular Biotechnology Engineering, TSRI San Diego, CA, 2004
- European Patent Attorney
- Authorised Swedish Patent Examiner
- epi (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)