Yuejun is a Patent Associate at the Gothenburg office. She has experience working with electrical and hydraulic systems, automotive manufacturing, X-ray instruments and analytical technology. She has also worked as an IP consultant with various technical fields in the med-tech and healthcare industries.
Yuejun has diverse working experiences in electrical engineering with industries such as automotive, machinery and instrumental manufacturing, X-ray and XRF technology, med-tech, as well as software development. Before joining AWA, Yuejun has worked with technical sales and business development within the field of XRF instrument manufacturing.
She gained her bachelor’s degree in automation and has earlier worked as an engineer in the automotive and manufacturing industries both in China and Sweden since 2004.
Yuejun has a master’s degree in Intellectual capital management from the Chalmers University of Technology. She also holds a master’s degree in Engineering Management from Jönköping International Business School.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- Trade secrets
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Software & IT
- IP & Business Internship, Philips IP&S, 2021
- New Business Development & Innovation, Technical Sales and Marketing, Cox Analytical Systems AB, 2010-2021
- IP & Business Consultant, GU Venture, 2020
- IP consultant, ICM Advice, 2020
- Master Thesis Project in Engineering Management, Astra Zeneca, 2019
- Technical Documentation & PLC commissioning Engineer, AP&T Group, 2007 -2010
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Faw Car Co., Ltd, 2004-2006
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- M.Sc. Entrepreneurship and Business Design, Intellectual Capital Management, Chalmers University of Technology, 2021
- M.Sc. Engineering Management, Jönköping International Business School, 2019
- B.E. Automation, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2004