With a M.Sc from Uppsala University, Aksel has worked across the Telcom and semiconductor industries. He has over four years of experience in patent prosecution and management.
He is well versed in KPA management of patent portfolios, strategic management of a company with a turnaround of over 10 million, and production and development of several products within the MEMS industry.
Aksel has extensive experience within Uppsala’s Start-Up scene, from being involved at Uppsala Innovation Centre driving a start-up project through the processes, as well as coaching design thinking as part of the EIT-HEALTH conference at Uppsala University.
- SEP (Standard Essential Patents)
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Patent Engineer, Ericsson, BTEB IRPL PD Patent Unit Kista, Sweden, 2022-2023
- Patent Attorney Trainee, Ericsson, BTEB IRPL PD Patent Unit Kista, Sweden, 2019-2022
- Product Manager, Product Development, Silex Microsystems, Stockholm, Sweden, 2018-2019
- M.Sc. Engineering Physics, Uppsala University, 2020
- B.Sc. Engineering Physics, Uppsala University, 2018
- Norrlands Nation, Member of the Communication Management Committee
- Norrlands Nation, Member of the Investment Management Committee