Ping Wu is a European Patent Attorney and registered Chinese Patent Agent. She works mainly within the fields of computer-implemented inventions, electric vehicles and telecommunications, with a particular focus in the fields of cloud computing and AI.
Phone:+46 8 440 95 86
Mobile:+46 795 851 421
Ping has 15 years of experience with patents, focusing particularly on computer software-related inventions.
As a Patent Attorney, she has worked with most aspects of patents, including patent drafting, patent prosecution, invention harvesting, novelty search, FTO search and opinions, patent infringement search and opinions and IP strategies, and she also participates in patent transfer projects.
Before becoming a Patent Attorney, Ping worked as a Patent Examiner at the Chinese Patent Office and has extensive experience with patent prosecution in China.
With this experience, Ping can provide clients with professional advice on IP strategy, high-quality patent drafting and smooth communication during prosecutions.
Ping teaches Asian Patent Practices at IP Akademin.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- Utility models
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Media & entertainment
- Software & IT
- Patent Attorney, Bergenstråhle & Partners, 2016-2021
- Associate Patent Attorney, Groth & Co., 2014-2015
- Patent Examiner, China National Intellectual Property Administration, 2007-2014
- M.Sc. Computer Science and technology, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, 2004-2007
- Authorised Chinese Patent Agent