AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Copyright, Internet law & Domain names, Marketing law, Trademark Clearinghouse
- Record amount raised for childhood cancer research by Team Rynkeby
- AWA’s client AMRA awarded Red Herring 100 Global Award 2018
- AWA’s client XMReality wins ”Best in Show Augmented Reality”
- Awa Law wins DK High Court case on copies of plastic storage boxes
- EPO’s latest guidelines include revised sections focusing on CIIs
- PTAB: ”2018 could have lowest petition filing rate in five years.”
AWA Denmark, Strandgade 56, 1401 København K,
AWA Denmark, Strandgade 56, 1401 København K, Denmark
Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Sweden, Denmark and China succeed in Latest WTR 1000 Rankings The 2019 Edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals has been published. Now in its ninth year, the WTR 1000 shines a spotlight on the firms and individuals that are deemed outstanding in this critical area of practice. […]