AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Our practice areas
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Management, Registration, Monitoring, Valuation, Acquisitions, TLDs, Searches, Watching, IT Security
- Twelve AWA and Pronovem attorneys selected as IP Stars by Managing IP
- Denmark and Sweden recommended firms in the Legal 500 EMEA rankings
- Top marks across Europe and Asia in Managing IP’s 2020 Trademark Rankings
- AWA partners with Action Against Corona
- Responding to COVID-19 – AWA remains fully operational
- Joëlle Van Malderen elected to Council of European Patent Institute
The business environment is changing and the impacts can be felt in the commercial role and management of intellectual property. Head of AWA Strategy, Henrik Olsson will address these changes from a point of view of how companies are being affected in terms of intellectual property management. Companies will need to adapt internal and external […]