AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Management, Registration, Monitoring, Valuation, Acquisitions, TLDs, Searches, Watching, IT Security
- Best Lawyers recognises AWA Asia
- AWA unlocks the potential of artificial intelligence to analyse patent applications with Mindified
- Dotkeeper receives the Di Gasell Award 2019
- Peter Kenamets and Joacim Lydén listed in Who’s Who Legal Sweden 2020
- Niklas Ekström joins as Group CFO
- Financial Times lists AWA as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms
EU-trademark owners receive much needed clarity on jurisdiction in online infringement cases The internet’s boundless nature provides EU-trademark owners with a wider audience, but multiplies the risk of infringement. With trademark infringement occurring all over the world, EU-trademark owners are left wondering what can be done and where legal actions can be initiated to protect […]