AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Copyright, Internet law & Domain names, Marketing law, Trademark Clearinghouse
- Financial Times lists AWA as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms
- Canada part of the Madrid Protocol as of June 17th 2019.
- Five from AWA, AWA Asia and AWA Strategy named as world’s leading IP strategists
- Introducing our expanded foothold in Europe – Pronovem joins the AWA Group
- AWA and AWA Asia shine in IAM Patent 1000 rankings
- AWA Asia’s patent team expands with new hire Hai Liu
AWA Denmark A/S, Strandgade 56, 1401 København K, Denmark
A recent study by EPO and EUIPO explores the relationship between prior IPR activities of SMEs and the likelihood of experiencing a high-growth period. The purpose of the research was to investigate the following questions: Can the filing of IP rights be used as a reliable predictor of the likelihood that an SME will experience […]