AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Our practice areas
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Management, Registration, Monitoring, Valuation, Acquisitions, TLDs, Searches, Watching, IT Security
- Top marks across Europe and Asia in Managing IP’s 2020 Trademark Rankings
- AWA partners with Action Against Corona
- Responding to COVID-19 – AWA remains fully operational
- Joëlle Van Malderen elected to Council of European Patent Institute
- AWA remains fully operational
- AWA is Scandinavian IP Firm of the Year at Managing IP Awards
Over the past few years, digitalisation has brought immense business opportunities with new commerce concepts and marketing possibilities constantly appearing. Digital development also creates vulnerability and increases threats to businesses. If companies fail to protect themselves, they risk brand dilution and losing market competitiveness. In a recent survey from trademark research and protection organisation CompuMark, […]