Raluca is a researcher with an analytical chemistry background, specialising in R&D, nanotechnology, biochemistry, and genetics. Her experience stems from the food manufacturing and packaging industries.
She has over ten years of experience working with R&D projects and seven years of experience as a patent paralegal. She recently passed the EQE pre-exam and has experience with patent drafting.
- Analyses & searches
- Utility models
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Patent Paralegal, AB Tetra Pak, 2018-2023
- Patent Administrator/Research Scientist, Creta Farms SA, 2016-2018
- Research Assistant, National Institute for Research and Development in Biological Sciences, 2004-2006
- PhD, Analytical Chemistry, University of Crete, Greece, 2011
- MSc, Biotechnology, Politehnica University of Bucharest, 2006
- BSc, Biochemical Engineering, Politehnica University of Bucharest, 2006