Johan Caldegren is Authorized representative before the EUIPO and works in the area of design protection with special emphasis on the production of technical illustrations. He has extensive insight into international legislation in this area and is a specialist in filing design protection applications with the relevant illustrations. He also conducts pre-studies and deals with issues relating to infringement and validity. Prior to joining AWA in 1990, Johan has been working at Hedbergs Patentbyrå AB and Jonsereds AB.
- Building & construction
- Food & beverage
- 4-year upper secondary school technical studies.
- Authorised representative before OHIM
- Swedish Authorised IP Attorney
- SPOF (Association of Swedish Patent Attorneys)
- VIRK (West Swedish Intellectual Property Rights Club)
- SFIR (Swedish Association for the Protection of Industrial Property)