Emily Chamberlain is an Associate at AWA in the Chemistry/Pharma-Biotech Team at the Stockholm office. Emily obtained her M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biophysics at Linköping University and Toronto University in 2016. Before joining AWA in 2021, she worked as a Scientist and Life Science Consultant within the pharmaceutical industry.
Phone:+46 84 40 95 44
Mobile:+46 795 85 00 52
Emily is a skilled scientist with broad experience in pharmaceutical research and development as well as experience in board work and business strategy pertaining to life science opportunities.
After graduating from Linköping University with an M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biophysics, Emily joined Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB as a Scientist. In her years there she worked with CMC development of protein drugs for orphan diseases, from analytical method development to stability studies.
Emily has served as a board member for the board of directors at Sobi while also representing the local SACO unions as Chairwoman for Akademikerklubben. She also has several years of experience working as a Life Science Consultant within the pharmaceutical and medtech industries, handling projects within validation and quality.
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Life sciences
- Life Science Consultant, MPYA Sci & Tech AB, 2019 – 2021
- Product Transfer Scientist, Cepheid AB, 2019 – 2020
- Member Board of Directors, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum, 2018 – 2019
- Scientist, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum AB, 2016 – 2019
- Board Member Certification, PTK, 2019
- M.Sc. Biochemistry/Biophysics, Linköping University and Toronto University, 2016
- B.Sc. Biochemistry, Linköping University, 2014