Sandra Dalby Johansen
Sandra is an Associate in the Chemistry Team in Copenhagen. She mainly works on patent prosecution matters for clients. Sandra has an M.Sc. in Molecular and Medical Biology and specialises in the fields of cell biology, pharmacology and biochemistry.
During her master’s thesis, Sandra screened kinase inhibitors and their possible regulatory effect on CDX2 in colon rectal cancer cells and their role in the regulation of chemoresistance.
In addition, she has done projects in the field of pharmacology in relation to a variety of psychological disorders and developmental biology. Through her background as a laboratory technician, she has an exceptional knowledge base on the technical aspects in the fields of molecular biology and chemistry.
- Analyses & searches
- Utility models
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Food & beverage
- Life sciences
- Laboratory Technician, Ørsted, 2016
- Student Worker, Ørsted, 2015-2016
- Student Worker, DTU FOOD, 2014-2017
- Laboratory Technician, DTU FOOD, 2014
- M.Sc., Molecular and Medical Biology, Roskilde University (RUC), 2021
- B.Sc., Natural Sciences, Roskilde University (RUC), 2019
- AP., Graduate in Chemical and Biotechnical Science (Laborant AK – DK), Zealand Academy of Technologies and Business, 2014