Paul-André is a Partner, European Patent Attorney and a Belgian Patent Attorney, with experience in all aspects of patent management including drafting, prosecution, Freedom to Operate, oppositions and appeals.
Paul-André has over ten years of experience working with industrial R&D projects and is able to assist clients from the initial conceptual idea through to the final product. He provides all aspects of intellectual property advice throughout the process including Freedom to Operate and patentability opinions.
He holds an MBA allowing him to understand the business needs of clients and he was an assistant lecturer at the Université Catholique de Louvain during his doctorate studies.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Litigation (patent)
- Building & construction
- Materials technology & nanotech
- oil & power
- Polymer Engineering
- Software & IT
- MBA (DIMA 2DC), Université Catholique de Louvain, 2004
- Ph.D. Applied Sciences, Université Catholique de Louvain, 1998
- Physics Engineer, Université Catholique de Louvain, 1991
- Belgian Patent Attorney (Authorised)
- European Patent Attorney
- epi (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)