Cecilia Håkansson is an experienced Senior Patent Information Specialist who conducts different patent searches such as novelty, freedom to operate, validity and landscape searches as well as portfolio analyses.
Cecilia has previous experience from working as a Patent Examiner, and as an in-house Patent Information Manager. She is a Qualified Patent Information Professional.
Phone:+46 8 440 95 54
Mobile:+46 795 856 353
Cecilia has extensive experience from working as a Patent Information Manager within a patent department in the home appliance industry as well as a Patent Examiner at the Swedish Patent Office. At the Swedish Patent Office, she primarily examined applications within the fields of electronics, semiconductor technology and measure physics.
Cecilia has a Ph.D. in physics from Lund University and did a Post Doc at the Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory, Elettra in Trieste, Italy. Before she entered the patent field, she worked as a Process Engineer within the semiconductor industry, and as a Research and Development Engineer and Project Manager within Tele/Datacom and Electronics industry.
Cecilia is a Qualified Patent Information Professional and a member of SIPF.
- Analyses & searches
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Food & beverage
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Patent Information Manager, AB Electrolux, 2014-2022
- Patent Engineer/examiner, PRV- Swedish Patent and Registration Office, 2007-2014
- Project manager NPI projects, Sanmina SCI, 2005-2006
- Engineer, Nilsson Materials AB, 2004-2005
- Electronic Design, Optillion AB, 2001-2003
- ASIC-designer, Ericsson utvecklings AB, 2001-1999
- Process engineer, Mitel Semiconductors, 1997-1999
- Post Doc-NFR fellowship, Elettra, 1996-1997
- Ph.D., Synchrotron Radiation, Lund University, 1996
- BA, Physics, Lund University, 1990
- Qualified Patent Information Professional (QPIP)
- SIPF (Association of IP Professionals in Swedish Industry)