Ariana is Group Credit Manager for AWA. She forms part of the finance management team, responsible for the credit management and accounts receivable processes. She also drives and participates in change projects based on the overall finance agenda.
During the last 10 years, Ariana has been leading teams working in international contexts within processes related to accounts receivables, cash collections, credit management and payments. Within her areas of responsibility, she has always worked with continuous improvements, driven by quality and keeping the client and the business in focus.
- Nordic Payment Manager, Ikano Bank AB, 2015-2021
- Nordic AR Manager, Geodis Wilson AB, 2012-2014
- Manager Ramp and Passenger Services, Nordic Aero AB, 2010-2012
- Credit Manager, Turnils AB, 2007-2010
- Credit Controller, Volvo Business Services AB, 2006-2007
- Passenger Services, Operations and Marketing Coordinator, Nordic Aero AB, 2004-2006
- Kurdish (Sorani)
- Standalone Course, Lead People and Organisations in Transition, SLU, 2021
- Standalone Course, Practical Project Management, Stockholm University, 2021
- M.sc., Business Administration, Gothenburg University, 1999-2004
- Bachelor’s Level, Studies in Italian Language and Grammar, Gothenburg University, 1997-1999
- Standalone Course, International Worklife Studies, Gothenburg University, 1997-1998
- Advanced Level, Studies in Italian Language and Culture, University for Foreign Students of Perugia, Italy, 1996-1997