Ann-Charlotte works with clients across various industries, from start-ups to global corporations, drafting and negotiating IP-related agreements, providing advice on trademark disputes, strategies and internal policies. She has provided clients with strategic and legal advice on using their brands for over 15 years.
Ann-Charlotte has experience both from working as a commercial IP lawyer at two different consultancy firms and also from working as an in-house IP Legal counsel at the high-technology engineering group Sandvik. She has also worked as a Legal Officer at the Swedish Patent and Registration Office.
Her blend of experience from the administrative, corporate and private practice spheres allows her to provide clients with a comprehensive view of their intellectual property needs.
Ann-Charlotte is recognised as one of the world’s top trademark lawyers by the industry publications Who’s Who Legal and World Trademark Review. She is also an active participator in the IP and business communities, authoring articles for the World Trademark Review, and speaking at the Internet in Focus Conferences.
Ann-Charlotte also works as a business area manager within AWA Sweden, leading a team of 25 lawyers and paralegals.
- Analyses & searches
- Internet law & domain names
- Marketing law
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Food & beverage
- Life sciences
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Media & entertainment
- Software & IT
- IP Legal Counsel and Trademark Attorney, Sandvik Intellectual Property, 2016 – 2017
- Attorney at Law, Kransell & Wennborg, 2015 – 2016
- Attorney at Law, AWA, 2006 – 2015
- Domain Name Consultant, Melbourne IT CBS, 2005 – 2006
- Legal Officier, Swedish Patent and Registration Office, 2003 – 2005
- Licensing and Merchandising Law, Stockholm University, 2004
- Advanced Studies in Intellectual Property Law, Stockholm University, 2004
- LL.M (Specialising in Information Technology), Stockholm University, 2001
- LL.M (Specialising in Intellectual Property and IT), Lund University, 2000
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- SIPF (The Association of IP Professionals in Swedish Industry)
- SFIR (The Swedish Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)