Bjørn Barker Jørgensen
Bjørn Barker Jørgensen has been with AWA (including Awapatent and Internationalt Patent-Bureau) since 1987, working with general mechanical engineering, energetics, agricultural machinery, decanter centrifuges, hydraulic vortex regulators, aseptic liquid sampling, slaughterhouse equipment, metal sheet packaging, spray drying, roof windows, etc. Bjørn is primarily involved in drafting and prosecuting patent applications and opposition cases. Further Bjørn handles design applications and assists layers in relation to IP litigation and advising in relation to unfair competition.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- Utility models
- Building & construction
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Food & beverage
- Bjørn has been with Internationalt Patent-Bureau/AWA since 1987.
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering specialicing in Energetics, Technical University of Denmark, 1987
- European Patent Attorney
- European Design Attorney
- EPI (European Patent Institute)
- ADIPA (Association of Danish Intellectual Property Attorneys)
- AIPPI (Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Industrielle)
- Danish Group of AIPPI