Marc Lerho is a Senior Partner. He is a qualified European Patent Attorney as well as a registered Belgian and Luxembourg Patent Attorney with extensive experience in intellectual property prosecution and litigation.
Marc has been working in private practice with intellectual property law for twenty years.
He has a versatile educational background as a result of earning his master’s degree in Physics and a Ph.D. in Biophysical Chemistry from the Université de Liège.
Before joining AWA Benelux (Previously Pronovem), Marc acquired acute industrial experience, particularly in multinational companies such as Saint-Gobain Glass and Schlumberger and in various fields like manufacturing and sales of glass products or electronic and ionising control devices.
Marc is an expert at handling technically and judicially complex patent cases, representing clients before national intellectual proeprty offices and the European Patent Office as well as before the courts.
Marc is customer-oriented and dedicated to advising entrepreneurs, start-ups, spin-off companies and SME’s by finding original and efficient/value-added solutions in an ever-changing IP environment.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Utility models
- Building & construction
- Inorganic chemistry
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Software & IT
- Chinese (Elementary)
- Ph.D. Biophysical Chemistry, Université de Liège, 1991
- M.Sc. Physics, Université de Liège, 1983
- Belgian Patent Attorney (Authorised)
- European Patent Attorney
- Luxembourg Patent Attorney (Authorised)
- Registered Representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC)
- epi (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office) and Belgian epi Member