Marc Lövgren Karlsson
Marc Lövgren Karlsson is CDO of AWA Group overseeing IT and Quality. He is also Head of Aftermarket Services including Patent, Trademark and Design Renewals and EP Validations. He has particular experience in the areas of IP management, change management and digitalization.
In addition to holding senior management positions in corporations and law firms, Marc has run a large number of internal and external change programs and digitalization initiatives. He also has experience in quality management and software development.
Marc has designed both client facing and delivery enabling technology in the IP renewals field. He has also architected implementation, configuration and data migration processes for IP management software. His early work also involved developing frameworks for IP intelligence and freedom to operate programs.
In addition to Marc’s managerial experience he is also a skilled lawyer and has been responsible in-house counsel and advisor in international litigations and due diligence processes.
Before joining AWA Marc has ran his own consultancy helping domestic and international clients with legal advice, litigation strategy, IP due diligence and change management. Marc is also the former product manager of leading IP Management Software Ipendo.
This unique blend of experiences ranging from legal advice, process and product design to digitalization, quality management, senior leadership and service integration provides Marc with the ability to bring more value to AWA’s clients through digitalization of the firm’s entire value chain.
- Analyses & searches
- Competition law
- Internet law & domain names
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- IP transactions & licensing
- Litigation (patent)
- Trade secrets
- Utility models
- Manufacturing & process technology
- oil & power
- Software & IT
- Managing Director, SIPHROI AB Malmö, Sweden, 2018-present
- Product Manager Ipendo/CPA Global Malmö, Sweden, 2016-2018
- Director of Services Ipendo/CPA Global Malmö, Sweden, 2010-2016
- Head of Patents/Attorney at Law, Zacco, Oslo, Norway, 2008-2009
- Head of IP & Law, Kongsberg Automotive, Kongsberg, Norway, 2004-2008
- LL.M. – University of Gothenburg, Sweden – 2002
- Master of Intellectual Capital Management, Center for Intellectual Property Studies, Chalmers University, Gothenburg, Sweden- 2001