Hayden Miller is a European Patent Attorney in the Stockholm office working with the physics, mechanical, electrical and IT team. After completing his master’s in physics from the University of Warwick in 2018, Hayden trained at a leading London firm before joining AWA in early 2021.
Hayden has experience with patent searching, prosecution, drafting and opposition work before the European Patent Office and the UK Intellectual Property Office. He has worked with a range of clients, from start-ups to multinational corporations, including some of the most prominent Silicon Valley software companies and start-ups at the forefront of software innovation.
Hayden specialised in computational physics during his master’s studies. He is particularly interested in computer-implemented inventions and inventions on the edge of patentability.
- Analyses & searches
- Building & construction
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Software & IT
- Technical Assistant, D Young & Co LLP, 2018
- Cert. IP Law, Queen Mary, University of London, 2020
- BSc. MPhys. (Hons) Physics, University of Warwick, 2018
- epi Student Member (European Patent Institute)