Louis is an experienced Patent Associate based in the Copenhagen office, where he specialises in the high-technology field. His primary focus is within the complex areas of medical devices, software, electronics, material science and the construction industry.
With a strong technical background and a deep understanding of European intellectual property law, he uses his analytical skills and attention to detail to provide innovative solutions to the most challenging intellectual property problems.
Louis is a trusted advisor to his clients on all matters related to patent prosecution, strategy, and IP business advice, and he is committed to helping them utilise their intellectual property assets to create value and achieve their business goals.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Utility models
- Building & construction
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Software & IT
- QA Consultant, Pharma4ever QA, 2020-2021
- Master’s Thesis in cooperation with Coloplast A/S and DTU, Department of Health Technology – “The influence of skin mechanics on the functionality of ostomy appliances”, 2020
- Business of Intellectual Property, Centre for Intellectual Property at Chalmers University of Technology, 2023
- M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering, Technical University of Denmark/University of Copenhagen, 2020