M.Sc. Material Science – Textile Engineering
Eva Rogge is a Patent Adviser specialised in material science, textiles, chemistry and coatings. She has experience in drafting and prosecuting patents.
Phone:+32 2 421 67 60
PRONOVEM Brussels (Part of the AWA Group)
Tour & Taxis - Royal Depot Box: 216, Havenlaan 86c Avenue du Port
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Eva drafts patent applications and works on prosecuting patents. She also has knowledge of prior art studies and freedom-to-operate analysis.
She is currently in her three-year training period to become a European Patent Attorney and participate in the pre-EQE and the EQE.
- IP Strategy
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Organic chemistry
- Polymer Engineering
- Patent Engineer in Flooring and Insulation, Unilin – Mohawk International Services, Belgium, 2018-2019
- R&D Manager and R&D Engineer in Nanocoatings, Europlasma NV, Belgium, 2011-2018
- R&D Project Manager in Steel wire and textile reinforced composites for automotive, NV Bekaert SA, department of Bekaert Technology Center (BTC), Belgium, 2010-2011
- Intern on extraction of cellulose-based fibers from Espartograss, Ecole Nationale Supérieurs des Ingénieurs de Sud-Alsace (ENSISA), Université de Haute-Alsace (UHA), France, 2010
- M. Sc. Material Science – Textile Engineering, Universiteit Gent, 2010