Sanne Løfqvist Bager
Sanne has deep practical insight into entrepreneurship, business management and development as well as IP strategy.
She assists SMEs engaged in electronics, computers and mechanics with drafting and prosecution of patent applications and utility models, FTO analysis, patent monitoring, infringement investigations and IP strategy.
Sanne has extensive experience in analogue and digital electronics, signal processing and programming. She was previously an Electronics Technician with the Danish Air Force in the fields of radio communication and RADAR technology.
She later completed a BSc in Electronic Engineering at Aalborg University, specialised in signal processing.
Sanne’s experience includes working with patents as it relates to prototype and product development, management, business strategy and HR management from her time owning a technology company.
- Analyses & searches
- Utility models
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Life sciences
- Marine Technology
- Patent Attorney, Patrade A/S, 2016-2022
- Consultant/Owner, Tela Tech ApS, 2013-2016
- Manager/Business Owner, Danled ApS, 2004-2013
- R&D Manager, Lumistrator ApS, 2002-2003
- Electronics Technician, Royal Danish Air Force, 1989-00
- CEIPI, European Patent Law, European Patent Academy, 2020
- Project Management, Cphbusiness via Smartlearning, 2016
- Sc. Electronic Engineering, Aalborg University, 2002
- College Degree, Aalborg University, 1998
- Electronic Engineering, Danish Royal Air Force, 1993
- Business Sales Management, 1986