Kristina works closely with business leaders and line managers to build their people’s capability, plan and manage talent and develop approaches that achieve shared organizational objectives.
Kristina has several years of experience as an HR professional at an international company. She is passionate about people and committed to creating conditions and structures in the workplace where people can develop, grow and create results.
- HR Business Partner, Saint-Gobain Ecophon, 2019 -2022
- HR-Specialist/Personnel Manager Supply Chain, Saint-Gobain Ecophon, 2012 – 2018
- HR-Specialist Rekrytering & HR Processer, Saint-Gobain Ecophon, 1998 – 2011
- B.Sc. in Human Resource Development and Labour Relations – Lund University, 1996
- Communication and Interview 10 p, Linköping University, 1994
- Psychology 20 p, Örebro University College, 1992