Kristoffer Svensson joined AWA in 2017. He is currently working as a Patent Attorney in the Lund office. Prior to joining AWA and the field of intellectual property, Kristoffer worked within experimental physics at different research laboratories over the last eight years. One of his main interests is optics, and specifically lasers, which he used to study laser-based acceleration mechanisms during his Ph.D. studies. Kristoffer has also studied optical detection of highly toxic chemicals at the Swedish Defence Research Agency.
- Analyses & searches
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Laboratory Engineer, Aimpoint, 2017
- Research Engineer, Swedish Defence Research Agency, 2014
- M.Sc. Engineering Physics, Umeå University, 2009
- Ph.D. Physics, Lund University, 2016