Filippa Swiech is an Attorney at Law. She specialises in trademark and design law, brand management as well as online infringements and domain names.
Phone:+46 8 440 95 13
Mobile:+46 790 06 16 88
Filippa works with clients across a range of industries from start-ups to global corporations, drafting and negotiating IP-related agreements, strategies and internal policies.
Her client base ranges from start-ups to mid-size and global corporations primarily engaged in the consumer goods, business to business and banking sectors.
Prior to joining AWA, Filippa worked as a Consultant at a management consultancy firm, specialised within the remuneration field, handling compliance matters within company law.
Filippa also had an internship at Daniel Wellington within the company’s IP and Brand Protection team.
- Analyses & searches
- Internet law & domain names
- IP Strategy
- Marketing law
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Food & beverage
- Life sciences
- Media & entertainment
- Software & IT
- Consultant, Novare Pay Consulting, 2020-2021
- Legal Intern, Daniel Wellington
- LL.M (Specialising in Intellectual Property and Competition Law), Stockholm University, 2020
- EU Intellecutual Property Law and EU Competition Law, University of Copenhagen, 2019