Edit Szodorai is an Associate at AWA in the Life Science and Chemistry team at the Stockholm office. Edit joined AWA in 2021, and her main areas of expertise are neuroscience, cell and molecular biology, pharmaceuticals and biotech.
Phone:+46 8 440 57 76
Mobile:+46 795 85 00 69
Edit supports clients mainly in the area of biological and small molecule pharmaceuticals and formulations thereof, antibodies and protein engineering, vaccine development as well as cell biology and therapy.
She is involved in patentability assessment, drafting and prosecution of patent applications, patent landscape analyses and monitoring, IP strategy, FTO analysis and IP due diligence.
Edit has ten years of research experience in the fields of neuroscience, proteomics, protein science, biochemistry, biophysics, molecular biology and biotech. She obtained her Ph.D. in Neuroscience at the Medical University of Vienna in 2018 and before joining AWA in 2021, she worked as a postdoctoral researcher at the Karolinska Institute.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Life sciences
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Molecular Structural Biology, Karolinska Institute, 2018-2021
- Doctoral Researcher in Proteomics and Molecular Neurosciences, Medical University of Vienna, 2012-2018
- Ph.D., Neuroscience, Medical University of Vienna, 2018
- M.Sc. with Honours, Biology – Spec.: Molecular, Immuno- and Microbiology, Eotvos Lorand University, 2012