Edit Szodorai is an Associate at AWA in the Chemistry/Pharma-Biotech Team at the Stockholm office. Edit obtained her Ph.D. in Neuroscience at the Medical University of Vienna in 2018 and before joining AWA in 2021, she worked as a postdoctoral researcher at the Karolinska Institute.
Edit has research experience in the fields of neuroscience, proteomics, protein science, molecular biology and biotech. During her Ph.D., she studied protein complexes linked to learning and memory. In her postdoctoral project, she used biochemical and biophysical methods and X-ray crystallography to analyse protein interactions for insulin release as potential drug targets in diabetes.
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Life sciences
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Molecular Structural Biology, Karolinska Institute, 2018-2021
- Doctoral Researcher in Proteomics and Molecular Neurosciences, Medical University of Vienna, 2012-2018
- Ph.D., Neuroscience, Medical University of Vienna, 2018
- M.Sc. with Honours, Biology – Spec.: Molecular, Immuno- and Microbiology, Eotvos Lorand University, 2012