Hildebjørg handles filings of patent applications in Norway and internationally, EP validations, formalities, recordal of assignments and name changes. Her clients are both small entities and large international companies in Norway and abroad.
- Patent Administrator, Oslo Patentkontor AS, 1998–2022
- Part-Time Translation Engagements and Secretarial Work (Employment Agencies), 1994-1998
- Secretary, Korea Trade Center in Oslo, 1989-1994
- Translation Engagements (Employment Agencies), 1987-1989
- Technical Translator in English, University of Agder, 1987 (including one-year translation studies at the University of Surrey, Great Britain, 1985-1986)
- English Studies, One-Year Programme, University of Agder, 1984
- NAIPA (Norwegian Association of IP Administrators)