Jonathan recently graduated from Chalmers University in Gothenburg. He acquired knowledge within mathematics, physics, electronics, geology, infrastructure and sustainability during his studies. Jonathan also has experience with experimental work in physics, geology and road engineering. He conducted his master’s thesis within traffic analysis in cooperation with Sweco Society.
- Traffic Analyst, Sweco Society 2019-2020
- M. Sc. Infrastructure & Environmental Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, 2021
- B. Sc. Engineering Physics, Chalmers University of Technology, 2021
- MAIK, “Mölndals Almänna Idrottsklubb”
- “Källan”, Board Member
- KRIK, “Kristen Idrottskontakt”
- “Svenska Kyrkan”