AWA is a leading intellectual property law firm with presence in Europe and Asia.
We help our clients turn ideas and innovations into business opportunities.
We define intellectual property to create intellectual prosperity.
Patents, Trademarks, Designs, Utility models, Community Trademark, Registered Community Design, Unitary Patent
Renewal of patent rights, Renewal of trademark rights, Renewal of design rights
Patent infringement and invalidity disputes, Trademark disputes, EPO oppositions, Design disputes, Trade secret disputes
Searches & analyses, Freedom to operate investigations, Monitoring, IP strategy, Valuation services, IPR Forum
IP due diligence, Agreements, Open innovation, Trade secrets, Employee's rights to inventions
Management, Registration, Monitoring, Valuation, Acquisitions, TLDs, Searches, Watching, IT Security
- Niklas Ekström joins as Group CFO
- Financial Times lists AWA as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms
- Canada part of the Madrid Protocol as of June 17th 2019.
- Five from AWA, AWA Asia and AWA Strategy named as world’s leading IP strategists
- Introducing our expanded foothold in Europe – Pronovem joins the AWA Group
- AWA and AWA Asia shine in IAM Patent 1000 rankings
Draft regulations from the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) formalise China’s changing stance on asserting punitive damages for infringement, severely punishing criminal acts regarding IP rights and stating that IP rights should be fully protected. Background The NDRC leads China’s macroeconomic planning. It formulates and implements strategies for national economic and social development and […]