Scandinavian IP – Trademarks and Denmark Trademark Firm of the Year at MIP Awards￼
AWA has been awarded Scandinavian IP Firm of the Year – Trademarks and Denmark Trademark Firm of the Year at the Managing IP European, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) Awards 2022.
Managing IP presented AWA with both awards during a ceremony honouring the best IP achievements made by firms over the past twelve months on June 15 in London.
The Awards are now in their seventieth year and are a key date on the global IP calendar.
Managing IP’s editors and researchers select winners based on results from the IP Stars survey, recent market developments and client feedback.
Ann-Charlotte Järvinen, Anne Gustavsson, Claus Marcussen and Laura Stravinskaite represented AWA on the night and accepted the awards on behalf of the entire firm.
AWA was also nominated for seven other awards including:
- Belgium – Prosecution
- Denmark – Patent Prosecution
- Sweden – Patent Prosecution
- Sweden – Trademark Contentious
- Sweden – Trademark Prosecution (Patent and Trademark Attorney Firms)
- Europe – Patent Contentious (Patent and Trademark Attorney Firms)
- Scandinavia – Firm of the Year (Patent)