Xavier Badel is a certified European patent attorney specialising in the fields of telecommunications, high voltage power systems, semiconductor technology, optically based systems, positioning devices, infrared detectors, lighting devices, and materials science in general. His Ph.D. work was focused on the development of X-ray imaging detectors. Apart from patent procurement, Xavier represents also clients in opposition and appeal proceedings before the European Patent Office.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Software & IT
- R&D engineer developing processes based on silicon technology for digital imaging detectors at the Royal Institute of Technology of Stockholm, 2005.
- M.Sc. Material Physics, National Institute of Applied Sciences of Lyon, France, 2000
- Ph.D. Solid State Electronics, Royal Institute of Technology of Stockholm, Sweden (2005)
- European Patent Attorney
- Authorised Patent Attorney (Sweden)
- Registered Representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC)
- EPI (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)