European Patent Attorney
M.Sc. Civil Engineering
Elisabeth Debleser is a Patent Adviser and has been working in private practice with intellectual property for four years.
Phone:+32 4 230 54 01
PRONOVEM Liège (Part of the AWA Group)
Parc d’Affaires Zénobe Gramme - Bâtiment K Square des Conduites d’Eau 1-2
B-4020 Liège, Belgium
Elisabeth earned her master’s degree in Civil Engineering (Construction) from the Université Catholique de Louvain and has a Degree in Intellectual Property from the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) of the University of Strasbourg.
She is a trainee European Patent Attorney and passed the pre-examination of the European Qualifying Examination in 2018 and B, C and D exams of the European Qualifying Examination in 2019.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- Building & construction
- Manufacturing & process technology
- B, C and D exams of the European Qualifying Examination, European Patent Office, 2019
- Pre-examination of the European Qualifying Examination, European Patent Office, 2018
- Degree in Intellectual Property, Center for International Intellectual Property Studies, University of Strasbourg, 2015
- M.Sc. Civil Engineering in Construction, Université Catholique de Louvain, 2014